Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Lolita

Finished! Comments forthcoming.

I also finally got to the end of War of the Worlds, which I had been reading at a snail's pace due to my familiarity with the story. The last few chapters really touched me though, they were well worth getting to.

I've started regency romance cum artistic debate Posession. It's wonderfully written, the author has a unique way of writing and using words. She is writing about characters I understand - literary experts who live through their subjects. Their reactions to coming into contact with the homes, posessions and writings of their individual literary darlings show a sympathy for the obsessive reader.

Currently reading: Posession,
Read since last update: 40
Total read: 77/1001
Of which is: 7.69% complete - 924 books to go

No comments: